There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The AMA DFW is excited for your interest in our 2020-2021 Community Engagement Initiative!
Please complete the registration form for your organization / company to be considered.
Before completing this form, please note that Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required items on the entry form. Once you click the SUBMIT button you will not be able to modify your answers on this form. This form will not save your answers unless you click the SUBMIT button.
Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Registrations must be 100% complete. Failure to submit a completed registration form could result in disqualification.
- Private, public, start-ups, and non-profits are eligible to apply.
- Each registration can only be submitted under one service category that best represents the business. AMA DFW can, at their discretion, move a registrant into another category if they feel it is better suited for the registrant and/or marketing efforts.
- Upon the review and approval of the submitted registration form, registrants will be informed of the marketing timeline for their service category.
- All registrants must be based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex area to be eligible.
- Registrants that are member businesses of AMA DFW are given priority. Considerations may also be given for registrants that are verifiable members of a Chamber of Commerce in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
- The AMA DFW reserves the right to reject or disqualify any registrant which does not conform to the rules and guidelines, does not complete the registration form in its entirety, or is deemed to misrepresent the AMA DFW brand.
- The AMA DFW at it's discretion may begin the up to 12 weeks of marketing prior to the close of registration.
- By submitting to the AMA DFW Community Engagement Initiative, all registrants acknowledge the right of the AMA DFW to utilize all submitted materials and entry information for publications, exhibitions, promotions, or marketing of the AMA DFW Community Engagement Initiative.
- By submitting to the AMA DFW Community Engagement Initiative, all registrants agree to furnish the necessary documentation for review by the AMA DFW to prove legitimacy of information if a question should arise related to their registration form information. Failure to provide the necessary information could result in disqualification.
- By submitting to the AMA DFW Community Engagement Initiative, all registrants acknowledge the AMA DFW is providing free marketing through the AMA DFW channels for up to 12 weeks which does not mean the registrant is slated for marketing every week.