There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The American Marketing Association of Dallas/Fort Worth, Marketer of the Year Awards for 2019.
Scroll down for the categories and to submit your entry(ies).
These are designed to recognize and reward excellence in marketing in the DFW area in various marketing categories.
Rules and Eligibility Requirements for Entries
- All entries must include a 100% completed submission form and conform to the entry requirements and questions. Failure to submit a completed submission form could result in entry disqualification.
- The completion of all materials and work entered into the AMA DFW Marketer of the Year Awards competition must have been within the calendar year of January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
- Each entry can only be submitted into one category that best suits the work being entered. The judging panel can, at their discretion, move an entry into another category if they feel it is better suited for the entry.
- Upon the completion of judging, finalists will be informed and would be REQUIRED to submit the following for placement on the MOY website and program booklet:
- A JPEG file, 300 x 450 pixels creative graphic (portrait or landscape) of the marketing campaign entry
- Not more than 300 words summary of the entry
- Specifically for the Marketer of the Year Awards Gala, the finalists are REQUIRED to submit a board (in soft copy, not printed) to showcase your work at the event. The requirements include:
- Finished image size to be 24″ x 36
- File must be formatted in a landscape (horizontal) composition
- It must include: Company name submitted, Entry Title, Date of Implementation of Project, Entry Category, brief summary of challenge and results
- It may include images or work created examples that were submitted with the original entry
- Work will be printed by AMA DFW and be on display at the Awards Gala
- Additional details and deadlines for file submissions will be sent directly to the finalists
- All award nominees (either the company or agency) must be based in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metropolitan area to be eligible to enter; this award is not limited to AMA DFW Members.
- Individuals may enter the Marketer of the Year Awards more than once, but each entry must be of a different marketing program or set of work. Agencies may enter more than one for a client, but each entry must be of a different marketing program or set of work.
- All judges involved in the judging panel and their immediate families, companies, and/or work that they have directly completed for clients are not eligible to enter into the awards competition.
- All entries must be of real marketing efforts with a purpose of solving a problem or challenge with a stated and measurable end result. No conceptual, hypothetical or abstract work will be considered.
- The AMA DFW and the judging panel reserve the right to reject or disqualify any entry which does not conform to the entry rules and guidelines or that does not complete the submission form in its entirety.
- The AMA DFW and the judging panel reserve the right to strike any entry which is not appropriate for the category for which it is entered.
- The AMA DFW and the judging panel reserve the right to not give out an award in every category if there are not sufficient entries for the category to have competition among the entries submitted.
- By submitting to the Marketer of the Year Awards all entrants acknowledge the right of the AMA DFW to utilize all submitted materials and entry information for publications, exhibitions, and marketing of the AMA DFW Marketer of the Year Awards Gala.
- By submitting to the Marketer of the Year Awards, all entrants agree to furnish the necessary documentation for review by the AMA DFW to prove legitimacy of entry information if a question should arise related to their entry information. Failure to provide the necessary information could result in entry disqualification.
- The AMA DFW and the judging panel reserve the right to rescind an award given out if it is proven that the work submitted was false, invalid, unlawful, illegal or otherwise infringes upon the intellectual property or proprietary rights of a third party.
- All entries must conform to all copyright laws – copyright infringement and/or plagiarism will result in entry disqualification.